INFLUENCE OF THE INORGANIC SOLUTIONS ON THE CURRENT EFFICIENCY FOR IRON DISSOLUTION AT THE ELECTROCHEMICAL MACHINING
At the processing by electrochemical erosion, an important influence has the working solution (electrolyte).This paper presented the results obtained by applying inorganic solutions at the machining by electrochemical erosion. There are analysed the process which takes place into the electrolytes during the anodic dissolution of the metal, the current efficiency at H generation and iron dissolution, as well as the modification of the pH values. By comparing the obtained results has been established the best results for processing by electrochemical erosion of steels alloyed with chrome.
2. Botis Mihaela, Cicală E., The role of the working solution in the dimensional processing by erosion through anodic dissolution, 8th International Conference”Research and Development in
Mechanical Industry” RaDMI, Užice, Serbia (2008).
3. Cooper J., Muller R., Tobia C., Fundamentals of Electrochemical Machining, Electrochem.Soc (1979).
4. Davydov A., Volgin V., Lyubimov V., Electrochemical machining of metals. Fundamentalshaping, Russian journal of electrochemistry, Vol.40, No.12, 1230-1265, Russia, (2004).
5. Gavrilas,I – Processing by electro-erosion and abrasive electrochemical erosion, Ed.Tehnica, Bucuresti, (1980).
6. Mc.Geough -Principles of ElectrochemicalMachining, Sci. Rev.University of Aberdeen,London, 1993;
7. Nanu, A.- Materials Technology, Ed.Didactica si Pedagogica, Bucuresti (1983).
8. Osarlube, E., Owate, I.O., Oforka, N.C.-Corrosion behaviour of mild and high carbon steels in various acidic media, Scientific Research and Essay, Vol.3(6) , University of Port Harcourt,Nigeria, (2008).