THE UNCONVENTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES REFLECTED IN WEB OF SCIENCE
The unconventional technologies appeared as a result of the unconventional development of the digital economy. The role of the “unconventional technologies” within the knowledge - based economy (more or less conventional) includes, among the specialists, the existence of the unconventional thinking. The main results of this thinking way are to be found in important scientific papers, such as the ones from the Web of Science data bases. The present paper includes an analysis of the scientific papers existed in the Web of Science data bases and its topic is “unconventional technologies”. The case study is focused on two periods of time: 1975-2019 and 2015-2019, as part of the economy based on knowledge. The analysis of Web of Science data was accomplished by grouping the data both regarding the topic and the countries/regions.
2. *** Central European Biomass Conference, January 2020, Graz, Austria. Available at: www.cebc.at (August 2019).
3. *** Helsinki Institute of Sustainability Science (HELSUS). University of Helsinki. Available at: https://www.helsinki.fi/en/helsinki-institute-of-sustainability-science (August 2019).
4. *** Engineering for Change. (a knowledge organization). Available at: https://www.engineeringforchange .org / (August 2019).
5. *** Labs Explorer. R & D Platform. Available at: https://www.labsexplorer.com/ (August 2019).
6. Armbruster, C. Cyberscience and the Knowledge-Based Economy. Open Access and Trade Publishing: From Contradiction to Compatibility with Non-Exclusive Copyright Licensing, Sage Journals, Policy Futures in Education Journal, January 1, (2008)
7. Corrado, E. M. The Importance of Open Access, Open Source, and Open Standards for Libraries, Issues in Science and Technology Librarianship, DOI:10.5062/F42F7KD8, Spring (2005).
8. *** Medium Corporation US. Available at: https://medium.com/flockademic/why-open-source-and-open-access-go-great-together-75e31b630efc and https://medium.com/sustainable-free-and-open-source-communities/we-need-sustainable-free-and-open-source-communities-edf92723d619 (August 2019).
9. *** The Scholarly Kitchen. Available at: https://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/(August 2019).
10. *** Web of Science. Clarivate Analytics Support. Available at: https://support.clarivate.com/ScientificandAcademicResearch/s/article/Web-of-Science-h-index-information?language=en_US (August 2019).