CONSTRUCTIVE AND TECHNOLOGICAL CONSIDERATIONS ON HEAT TRANSFER OPTIMIZATIONS FOR BATTERY CELL WITH PARALLELEPIPED HEAT SINKS
The paper deals with the analysis of heat dissipation in batteries for electric and hybrid vehicles. In addition to the part of creating the model for simulating the thermal flow, the way in which the excess heat is taken over by the cooling system of the space where the battery is positioned is also considered. It should also be noted that in the final part of the work, a solution for the realization of the cooling system through additive manufacturing is proposed to ensure, on the one hand, a better heat dissipation, but also the realization of such a system with much lower manufacturing costs lower than the costs involved at this time in a ventilation cooling system or with a copper or aluminium pipe.
2. "Auto preheaters," NF, [Online]. Available: https://ro.autopreheaters.com/news/battery-thermal-management-system-58847797.html. [Accessed 21 06 2022].
3. Z. Q. Y. K. Y. L. Zhonghao Rao, "Thermal performance of liquid cooling based thermal management system for cylindrical lithium-ion battery module with variable contact surface," Applied thermal engineering, vol. 123, pp. 1514-1522, 2017.
4. Lelea Dorin, - Termogazodinamică - Note de curs, Timişoara Universitatea Politehnica Timişoara, 2020.
5. N. S. M. M. J. Ahmed Abdulnabi Imran, "Numerical and experimental investigation of heat transfer in liquid cooling serpentine mini-channel heat sink with different new configuration models," Thermal Science and Engineering Progress, vol. 6, pp. 128-139, 2018.
6. H. N. A. Equipment, "Sistem de management termic al bateriei," [Online]. Available: https://ro.autopreheaters.com/news/battery-thermal-management-system-58847797.html. [Accessed 15 04 2023].
7. Vasilescu, M.D., Influence of technological parameters on the structure and deformation of flat or round parts generated by DLP 3D printing, Nonconventional Technologies Review, Sibiu Vol. 23, Iss. 4, (Dec 2019): 56-61, (2020).
8. Tulcan, A.; Vasilescu, M.D.; Tulcan, L. Comparative Study of the Influence of Bio-Resin Colour on the Dimension, Flatness and Straightness of the Part in the 3D Printing Process. Polymers 2021, 13, 1412. https://doi.org/10.3390/polym13091412
9. Vasilescu, M.D., GROZA, I.V., Influence of technological parameters on the roughness and dimension of flat parts generated by FDM 3D printing, Nonconventional Technologies Review, 2359-8646, vol.3, pp.18-23, 2017
10. Vasilescu, M.D., Mihai Titu - Comparative study between the generations of 3D printed parts by thermoplastic or optical polymerization, Nonconventional Technologies Review, 2017, 2359-8646, vol.3, 18-23 pag, (2019).
11. Vasilescu, M.D. - Influence of constructive and technological parameters at generated spiral parts with DLP 3D printing process, Revista de materiale plastice, ISSN 0025 / 5289, 4/2019, 56, 801 – 811 pag,
12. Vasilescu, M.D. - Constructive and technological consideration on the generation of gear made by the DLP 3D-printed method, Revista de materiale plastice, 0025/5289, 2/2019, pag. 440-444, WOS: 000476641000030, (2020)
Copyright (c) 2023 Luca Doru Alexandru
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.